Last updated 29 September 2018
This website is owned and operated by healthadvicenet.com which is a trading style of Gracia Validus Limited, company number 07919676.
healthadvicenet.com will respect your personal information and undertake to comply with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation currently in force.
You agree that all personal information provided by you either through this website or in writing may be used by healthadvicenet.com for the sole purpose of communicating back to you with healthadvicenet.com information and healthadvicenet.com services relevant to you.
Other than as required by law, or as permitted under these user conditions, healthadvicenet.com will not disclose your personal details to any third party without your permission.
When you submit information to us, you understand and agree that we may store your personal data in a secure manner on our UK based servers. Details submitted via the online contact form are sent directly to our secure email server. No data you provide is stored anywhere on our website. The details of your enquiry may be stored in our email archives.
Your personal data will be retained until you request us to remove it. You have the right to request the information that we hold or make modifications to your data at any time.
Additionally from time to time healthadvicenet.com uses an eMarketing tool to broadcast service and information details more efficiently to its customers. As a customer you can withdraw your consent by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link on any email from healthadvicenet.com, or by contacting us directly at email@example.com
Data controllers and processors
healthadvicenet.com is classified as the Data Controller under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). We act as the controller for any data you provide and can be contacted by post, and email as follows:
By post: healthadvicenet.com, Office 35-37, Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN.
Employees of healthadvicenet.com may be designated as data processors and will be able to update your information or assist you with any of your rights relating to data you have provided to us. All data you provide will be processed in line with the GDPR:
- Impose confidentiality obligations on all personnel processing relevant data;
- Review our data security policies;
- Abide by the GDPR’s rules regarding the appointment of sub-processors;
- Implement procedures to assist the data controller to comply with the rights of data subjects;
- Assist the data controller in complying with other regulatory requirements;
- Return or destroy personal data at the end of the data processing relationship at the data controller’s choice; and
- Provide the data controller with all information required to demonstrate compliance with the GDPR
Your rights under the GDPR:
The following rights are conferred to you under the GDPR:
- You have the right to request a copy of all data that healthadvicenet.com holds on you as an individual. Any requests for access to your data will be honoured within one month from receipt.
- You have the right to request that any incorrect information held by healthadvicenet.com is updated without undue delay.
- You have the right to request that all data relating to you is erased by healthadvicenet.com
- You have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, machine-readable format where appropriate.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for further processing at any time, either by opting out of future emails or by contacting healthadvicenet.com using the information provided above.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
If for any reason, you do not wish us to retain your details for these purposes then please let us know either when you first contact us or at any time thereafter by writing to us at: healthadvicenet.com, Office 35-37, Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.